Friday 14 February 2014

True Love! It does exist!

my version of happily everafter....




I see a ray of hope whenever I watch them, all in love. Being there for each other in all thick and thins, the upset-ty look on the other when another one is sick. Maybe this is called profound love! Love, in true sense. It's like one soul in two bodies, like they say. I still remember the time when one got weak because the other left for a tour. It amazes me that such kinda love exist out of a book and a movie! Sometimes, I wished I'd one significant other just like them, nothing more, nothing less! Did I say 'sometimes' ?  It's actually every time, I wish for such miracle to happen to me. Desperate I may sound, but wouldn't it be lovely to have someone who loves you so dearly and only you and no one else??  I don't remember the time, I realized what love is in this sense. I was one hot headed girl and thought I could be a women who doesn't depend on men. Arrogant, you may call it, as a matter of fact, i still do think that way.

 But recently, My way of looking at things are changing slightly. I think, I am growing up in thoughts. It's true human come alone and die alone, doesn't mean you should live alone too! Ok! I'm not saying that, everyone of us should indulge in being in a relationship and all. There are perks of being a single and being  in love, all the same! It's just me that I could never give up on the fairy tale i have been dreaming ever since I felt the true love between my mom and dad. Yes! you're smart, I was just talking about them in the beginning.

Patience and Understanding, and the small loving gestures they share, like a peck on a cheek and a hug after a tiring work, the soft tone, they speak to each other, It just fills me with more love. I have never seen them yell at each other, in my entire life, well! not until now(touch wood). Their love for each other is pure and non-materialistic. I secretly envy my "MOM"  and then I wish for a husband, who is so like my "DAD". At times, I get scared I don't jinx them. hehe.. but I know,the almighty is not that cruel! I gotta have faith in him until the end, and when I say end, I mean "to the END"  :D

I found it cute when my dad called my mom every single day,when he went out of station, and i would have thought aloud that it's so romantic and until I realized it, my mom would have heard me and I could see her blush. <oh! and I find this cute too.. 3:) >  Seriously! these people keeps it going! and it looks so easy for them.  >.<   (I just didn't make a face).  I need to tell you this, they are good at communicating just with one single look, yeah! you heard it right! Just a look is enough for a long communication to take place and that's something I noticed so often, and I am amused at how they just get it right. They say, it's something like Heart-to-heart connection. So, they were true after all, I could say that after observing my mom and dad.

Weekdays, they are always busy with their own work but I found that they always had that quality time in the evening when they could spent time with each other. During the weekends, it's more fun, I find it adorable when daddy helps mamma in the small kitchen garden we have. Preparing dinner is something like a family time for us. We prepare it together, say, my brothers, me, mamma and papa. We, siblings know how to give space for them, actually to tell you the truth, we like watching them all lovey dovey, so that's why we pretend as if we are busy with something else. The way papa teases mamma and the way mamma gets annoyed and later papa making up for it is like a beautiful dream for me. God! I freaking want a life like this... I know! I know! I shouldn't be like this, but I can't help it.

All in all, the relationship they share is a very simple, yet a rewarding one. The little things they do for each other and more than 20 years of togetherness(still going strong) keeps my hope alive and still lets me believe in Love. This is the main reason which entices me to dream, dream and dream. Who knows, my life could be like that too. (there I go, building castle in the air again .. hehe.. but being positive is not a crime. .. :P )


4 comments:

  1. It's such a lovely post, Dechen. I enjoyed reading it and as I read it, I actually saw your dad and mom in full romantic mood. True and profound love as you say!
    I wish you the best and hope your Mr. Right will be nothing less than your dad. Keep dreaming and believing in love. Beliefs and dreams will take you somewhere till the mid-way, if not to the very ultimate destination. Finding true love these days is little difficult, I feel. Put some serious efforts. lol. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.. thanks tenzin! thank you for going through it! well! as of Mr. Right, I've no idea.. yeah! I may be lucky someday. and you can bet on it, I won't stop dreaming! ^_^

      Delete
  2. You know what! I am following you

    (I am commenting on this second time, the first one, I don't know where it got disappeared with I clicked to publish. Well, that's alright)

    Your writing style is marvelous: You incorporate a description and sudden reflection or introspection and that really brings a cute and real feeling. That's your HOOK.

    Yours is a very smooth writing just like water from the overflowing jar.
    I will try remembering what I wrote in the first comment: "You put your feelings in the way the pieces of music as so delicately synced to bloom the symphony for orchestra - here, your LOVE"

    Please, build on, you have the right to rule the world! Cheers and Cheese!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your honey-licious comments, jigme! ^_^ and my my, your way of putting thoughts into word's no less!

      Delete